Feeling the wave

"Feeling the wave" is how I called a knitting pattern of mine (fingeless and full mittens) downloadable from Ravelry as a single pattern and as part of a collection (Onde collection).

One of my mother's friend recently told me she needed a pair of warm mittens so I decided to knit that pattern again, with a different yarn: the original pattern calls for Malabrigo Worsted yarn, anyway I knitted it with a cheaper (but 100% wool) yarn: Drops Alaska. They are perfect even with this yarn, maybe better, with a best definition!

I made only a little variation, adding two cable crossing at row 4 of last chart (top of mittens); it's not a correction, but I think that is a good adjustment you can be interested in.


Here is the old chart:

Here is the new chart. Can you see the difference?

Happy knitting!


Commenti